Dan Staton has his Bachelor of Science degree from Eastern Washington University in Exercise Science, and his Master’s degree from California University of PA in Exercise Physiology. Dan is also a certified Performance Enhancement Specialist from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and a level I USA-Weightlifting certified performance coach. Dan has completed graduate work in Phoenix, AZ at Athletes’ Performance, which is where he was exposed to cutting edge sports performance training geared toward top professional athletes in MLB, NFL and PGA. Dan has also trained at Parisi Speed School headquarters in Fair Lawn, NJ with some of the Nation’s leading sports performance trainers and athletes. Parisi Speed School headquarters has produced some of the NFL’s fastest recorded combine event times.
Dan’s education and experience has fueled his passion to train athletes at all levels and abilities, and now he is owner of CrossFit Spokane Valley. When Dan is not training athletes and managing the day-to-day operations, he enjoys spending time with family in the great outdoors of the Inland Northwest.
- Master’s Degree Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor’s Degree Exercise Science
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting Certified
- CrossFit Level II Coach
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM)
- USA Weightlifting Performance Coach
- Intern Athletes’ Performance (AZ)
- Former Parisi Speed School Director